Paul Revere Statue
Outdoor Sculpture, Historic Site
Boston, MA 02113
- Paul Revere was a big sports fan; occasionally, he will sport a Red Sox/Bruins/Patriots/Celtics jersey.
- A statue dedicated to, well, the biggest boss in American history.
- The statue was unveiled on September 22, 1940. The work is by sculptor Cyrus Dallin, who also competed in archery in the 1904 Summer Olympics, winning a bronze medal in the team competition.
- Great place to eat your spoils from Mike's Pastry.
- A visita guiada que sai do Quincy Market vale a pena e conta a histria de Paul Revere, adorei
- Worth walking around to find this little gem.
- Nice little historical park
- He's going the wrong way!!
- For the out-of-towners, don't ask where Paul's lanterns are.
- As expected. A statue of Paul Revere.
- What's not to like about this awesome pic of Paul revere famous night. Amazing photo op with the old north church in the background. A nice guy there who has his own paintings and photos to buy.
- Facing the wrong way!? Affectionately known as the Statue of Lies
- Really cool statue right in front of Old North Church.
- Amazing place.
- History class
- Go early to get great photos and avoid tourists.
- Somebody put clothes on him!