Pat's Original Diner
1300 S Broad St (at Dayton St)
Trenton, NJ 08610
- The great. Pat's diner in. TRENTON. Nj
- go Friday and get the Pats Combo. you will not be disappointed like that one I went to Seattle.
- Prime Rib special tonight. $11.00.
- Everything is good. Big portions, good diner food.
- Best lunch specials the Beef cabbage soup is my favorite soup around
- Breakfast omelette
- Good quality food and reasonably priced.
- I usually have breakfast. Been coming here for about 10 years.
- Breakfast anytime of the day is great!!
- Everything is good here. My favorite is the creamed chipped beef. Been coming here since I was a baby. Don't live in the area anymore but every time I'm visiting I make it a point to stop by.
- short ribs thursdays
- Liquor is served!!!
- Been coming here since I was a baby. Food is AMAZING!!! Creamed chipped beef is what's up!!
- Have been coming to this place for 20 years. Enough said.
- Prime Rib special tonight only $11.00 complete
- Eating after the crash. Just. Got. Rear ended
- Great place. Great food. Great staff
- BLT Platter with a side if French Fries
- Great local diner, waitresses are all sweethearts
- The coffee is good & the juices are plenty so come in, pick a spot, sit down, & stuff your face!