Down to Earth Park Slope Farmers Market
10:00am - 4:00pm
- Check out the Calcutta Kitchens stand! Aditi makes amazing simmer sauces, perfect for an easy weekday dinner.
- This has quickly become a viable alternative should you miss Saturday's market at Grand Army Plaza.
- Two words. Dr. Pickle
- quickly becoming my favorite farmers market in the 5 boroughs - not as extensive as Union Square but you can get pretty much anything you need. And Dr. Pickle
- Sausages from Brooklyn Cured is the best. Get a pack of chicken chorizo, curry goat and breakfast sausages.
- Chocolate is rich. Strawberries succulent. Cider delicious. But the pickles at Dr.Pickle are seriously the best I've ever eaten.
- who would've thought you could get awesome wine at a farmer's market? check out Brooklyn Oenology for great local wine
- Great Fresh Produce- Plus you can hit the dog park and The Gate while you're out!
- Great selection of fresh produce and cooked food. Grab a biscuit, coffee, and a gourmet soda. They also have sweets and savory food vendors. A lot less crowded than the Prospect Park market.
- Small in size, big in quality.
- Nice oasis in the middle of the city.
- Love the pickled mushrooms and edamame dip
- It's kinda small
- Decent, small farmers market. Nothing to write home about.
- Open every Sun, this is a lovely farmers market with fresh produce and a diverse range of locally made treats and spreads. I'm a sucker for the front stand's fresh fruit samples every time!
- Cute little market but don't expect much in terms of organic produce. It's usually mostly focused on artisan food vendors.
- When every other f market just has potatoes in Jan these dudes have broc and kale. Shout out to that!
- Great farmers food!
- Tem de todo um pouco
- Big fan of Dr. Pickles..try the pickled mushrooms!