$ $ $
218 N Tejon St (East Platte)
Colorado Springs, CO 80903
- The Algerian crepe is delicious
- The Brie crepe is amazing! Savory & sweet! Then the Le Rive de la Femme for dessert! A wonderful indulgence!
- Almond butter, banana and dark chocolate... The most perfectly delicious little piece of heaven ever!
- My favorite place!!! Staff is always friendly.
- Their German chocolate crepe was simply divine We ordered the cheesecake to go for my mother and it was amazing as well. Really great crepes, flavoring and seasoning is perfect! Well done! Bravo!
- Delicious! Great snack after walking and shopping. Nutella and strawberries. And Thai beef crepe!
- Be sure to try the savory crepes! They're awesome for breakfast!
- The Thai crepe is delicious... tons of stack and the pear gives the dish a perfect hint of sweetness. Great sauce and the cilantro is a pleasant surprise. Don't forget to add some siracha!
- Awesome...simply awesome. If you haven't tried it, you must!
- I had the Paris creep, savory and delicious. Spinach, cheese, eggs and mushrooms.
- I like the Mushroom for dinner and the Elvis for dessert.
- Oh my god! Sooo good! This is a must stop place when in Colorado Springs.
- Strawberry cheesecake is the best desserty type one. However, if you can tolerate a lot of sugar, go s'more.
- The Italian is awesome!! The pesto sauce was a little too greasy for me so I'd do light pesto next time... Eat Nutella & Banana crepe! Delish!
- The best nutella crepes ever.