Pappas Ranch - Odessa/Trinity
American, Steakhouse, Bar
- If you like slow service and a place that always runs out of menu items then this the perfect place for you.
- Horrible food & horrible service!
- No wait for NYE was nice. But the abbreviated holiday menu where almost everything is $20 or more, combined with the facts that we've never eaten there before and the online tips... not tonight. =(
- Had Greek salad for two with anchovies and shrimp on side..... This is it. Are you f'n serious?! Had nachos with no salsa even though menu stated salsa comes with item. RIDICULOUS!!
- Hot bartender!!!!!
- The prime rib sandwich is AWESOME!!
- Service was ok. Food arrived cold and was nothing compaired to what we could of made at home. No bueno.
- Great place to go with friends and have barbecue, steak or fish and lots of good cocktails...too!!!
- The Chopped Greek Salad is to die for.
- Meat! We love the meat.
- 6:55 pm seated. 7:10 dinner served. No problems with service. Combo was delish!
- Soup not hot
- The food & service is horrible. Don't waste you're time or $$$$$.
- No wait at all on a holiday ...New Years Eve...Empty parking lot... abbreviated super $$ menu.....OH THAT'S WHY!!! No thanks....not this year.
- Service was great tonight. The entire wait staff was on top of everything and it was very busy.
- Really decently priced. The bread is fantastic and our waiter, Katie, was very sweet!
- Lunch service was painfully slow.
- Great Service and ask for Tony the GM. Save 10% when you mention Alberto Baalbaki
- Try the smoked fish spread. It is unbelievable.
- The Greek Salad is the fab one from my Pappas on the Sponge Docks childhood memories. So great!