Theater, Performing Arts, Movie Theater
6233 Hollywood Blvd (btwn Vine & Argyle Ave)
Los Angeles, CA 90028
- The Pantages was once owned by Howard Hughes with his personal office on the second floor. He sold it in 1954. It would be purchased by Pacific Theaters in 1967 who would restore to its former glory.
- Take the Red Line to the Hollywood and Vine stop. It is across the street from the Pantages.
- The hookers out front are men.
- The bloody Mary's are good and ummm the Book of Mormon was awesome!
- * Ladies Restroom - 1 on both sides of the lobby, 1 upstairs on the West Side* Mens Restroom - 1 on the East Side of the lobby and 1 upstairs on the East Side*Concession Stand in middle of lobby
- West Side Story baby! !
- Preorder and pay for ur Intermission cocktails before the show starts. They will be waiting for you next to the bar. Cheers!
- best shirley temples in LA
- Beautiful theater. Go see a show here. I got the chance to see Wicked here when it was in town!
- Cash only bar.
- Hit Dillon's Irish Pub or Delphine's for a bite to eat before the show!
- Ladies, skip the bathroom downstairs and go up one level. Less crowded!
- I saw The Phantom of the Opera there twice and it was amazing. I love this theater. They really bring their shows to life and you have a great view regardless if your in the balcony or the floor!
- Spot booth is ginormous here! Complete with kitchen and couches!
- Since ur in the area. Check out chicken Dijon for a quick delicious treat. If u have xtra time try dillons $3 drafts all day. Want to live it up. Check out the W lounge or cafe entourage island spice
- Best seats are in the first four rows of the balcony
- Here's a tip for when you are in front of the theatre: check out our amazing Dining Guide in the huge glass display case facing Hollywood Boulevard! Bon Apetit!
- Booster seats are available; ask an usher.Powered by ParentsConnect.com
- Theatre has cool iPhone app that gives you show schedule, links to buy tix, restaurant info, special discounts and more! www.BroadwayLA.org/iPhone
- Don't worry about the girls bathroom line. It is very orderly and fast