Food Junction, 6/F, Departure West Hall, Terminal 1, Hong Kong International Airport
Chek Lap Kok,
- I love their sandwiches!! Made fresh!
- Awful and stale
- Quick bite between connections
- The latte was good, but if you're on a budget try the cheaper options next door. If money is not a problem, the options are fresh and well served.
- Saw a bunch of good reviews but when I got there the sandwich selection was limited to two types. I was highly disappointed.
- They don't microwave out until you order it! And even then, not that well
- Some of the sandwiches are quite good, just make sure to pick the ones that look good to you.
- It's pretty disappointed that the breakfast set now only goes with latte n not breakfast tea
- Awful. 68 dollars for a bland and tasteless sandwich. Better off going for mcds next door, even with the super long line.
- Yikes. Did I just pay $6 US for a latte. Maybe paying in local $$ would be better. Latte was good. But it better be for that price
- , ! Cockroaches!
- Great and healthy bread foods but a bit expensive ... reminds me of SUBWAY.
- Crap sandwich. Yesterday's bread
- Tasty cappuccino!
- The sandwiches was fresh and good.
- Norwegian salmon sandwich is amazing! I always visit Panopolis just for this.... Even during stopovers no matter how short :)
- The latte was great and they have a nice bacon and egg breakfast sandwich. They are open before 7AM. Not going to Illy anymore!
- Coffees' Good.
- Par exemple : essaye la glace la vanille au sel de mer. On ne trouve pas de meilleur dessert en ville !
- The strawberry juice is awesome.
Shop 161-167, Level 7, East Departure Hall, Terminal 1, Hong Kong International Airport
Shop 7E198, 7/F, Departure East Hall, Hong Kong International Airport (HKG Airport)
Unit 6Z500, Hong Kong International Airport (near Gate 21)