Panini's Bar and Grill
Sports Bar, Burgers, Pizza
- Nas is the best bartender here, and the coolest.
- Patio is great! I would say eat before you come- pizza is super greasy! Just enjoy the 5.00 24oz cans
- Love the wings, get the garlic herb.
- The environment is cool, but without the hot sauce and mayo packet, my cheesesteak panini would have been extra bland.
- A relaxed atmosphere w/good food & beer, perfect to catch a big game or as a late night stop. Known for their overstuffed sandwiches, which are stuffed with hand-cut French fries starting at $6.49.
- Great food and a nice sports bar. Will at least have lunch here on any Cleveland visit
- Get the biggest sammich to cure your drinking ales.
- Good July specials
- Overstuffed sandwich! Great pregame spot!
- Loaded sandwiches are amazing!
- I'm not really sure if anyone has any clue as to what is going on here. Cheesesteak is a couple of crappy hamburgers and some cheese, not recommended. What happened to the bread being grilled?!?!?
- Get a beer and thats about it
- Pizza isn't too greasy at all, it's awesome. I'm not a meat eater but everyone goes nutso over the sandwiches so I can't help but recommend those as well :)
- Try the Pastrami Sandwich - Oh panini
- The sandwiches are getting thinner but the costs keep rising... Tap beer smells like the lines have never been sanitized in a decade.
- Tim S. sucks. great place to catch a beer or pizza after a game! Long wait, but worth it for the CLE atmosphere
- Tim S. sucks. Amazing pizza. can get really busy but worth it for the pizza and CLE atmosphere
- Pizza is excellent
- Don't eat here awful.
- Great Pizza