The Palazzo Resort Hotel & Casino
- Check out the lobby with a 60-foot glass dome and two-story fountain.
- All of the Intel Insiders are staying here. Can't wait to check out Sushi Samba for dinner and for the Intel Insider Core Kick Off party!
- One of the worlds largest green building, the Palazzo conserves over 41MM gallons of water, Over 10MM kWh of energy, & over 16.4 million lbs of carbon emissions from entering the atmosphere each year
- The Palazzo is reported to be the sixth largest building in the world in terms of available floor space and is also currently the second-largest building in the Western Hemisphere.
- Really good workout room (only one I've ever seen at a hotel w-squat racks!). Same floor (3): nice cafe. For breakfast get the Turkey Hash.
- The rooms are nicer at the Palazzo than they are at the Venetian Towers. Stay here.
- Consider it a rarefied version of the Venetian, with some of the most luxe suites on the Strip and a five-acre Roman-garden-style pool deck.
- Taxis do not pick up at the same place they dropped you off. Take the escalator down to the lower level to catch a ride.
- The staff is ridiculously friendly, and there are 3 tvs in my room! Walk around this place don't just stay in the casino...the place is huge and has everything...but a moonbounce...
- Mega recontra hotel. Muy buen servicio, las suites increbles!!!! Lo mejor de lo mejor.
- O melhor hotel de LAS VEGAS! Os quartos so imensos e muito luxuosos. O nico problema que o hotel gigante e para se locomover, haja perna..
- Ordered the Heart and Seoul burger at I <3 Burgers it was the most expensive and un eatible burger I have ever had. The dried Mac & Cheese is a velveeta festival and the fried pickles rock
- The Palazzo and Venetian becoming our favorite LV spot. Great place to have Italian food, so many choices.
- go to LAVO Nightclub and have and amazing time
- Check Carlo's Bakery, but go in the morning cause the lines tend to get huge
- Quite possibly the most beautiful lobby I have ever seen.
- Interested in Lavo's Champagne Brunch? Girls and guys free on guestlist with an even ratio or for table reservations contact (559)779-5565! This is a party you don't want to miss :)
- The staff here is amazing. Security is good too. Don't forget your room key or else you can't get to the elevators!
- Room Service breakfast is superb. Very delicious! All workers here are extremely friendly and hospitable
- super nice hotel rooms. you can easily fit 6-7 people in a room with two beds and a couch. large swimming pool(s) for the summer!