Theater, Concert Hall
- great place with good sound system
- Robin Trower
- Beautiful old theatre, love the variety of acts on their stage.
- Too many old fogeys here for rock shows. They are holding their ears and practically sleeping. I feel constricted. Want to dance!
- It's an odd venue for a rock show but I still enjoy it. I've seen Third Eye Blind and Sully Erna perform here. I've attended a school musical and a film here, too. Decent little venue.
- Vicki Lawrence did a wonderful job as did mama
- Wonderful ole time theatre. Always a great selection of performers. From Amateur Theatre to Professionals, Westmoreland Symphony to hard rock, the Palace promises a great night out!
- If you buy tickets with Ticketfly, you still need to wait in line and get ANOTHER ticket to be admitted. A real model of inefficiency.
- Bad venue to see a punk or metal show. Seated ONLY and shows start way too early