Palace at the Ben
$ $ $
834 Chestnut St (at S 9th St)
Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Beautiful cocktail lounge in th lobby of The Ben.
- A lot of food for the money paid. Delicious!!
- The samosas and papadam are delicious. I am still thinking about the lamb pasandan months after eating it here!
- Their cocktail lounge in The Ben's lobby is a hidden jewel in Philly's bar world. Bring a group of friends or coworkers and it's like a private party in a far away land, or maybe a genie's bottle?
- Stop in for the lunch buffet. Great food.
- ask for frank to be your server!
- Best lunch buffet around. Love the all-in-one pakora!
- Great appetizers, just not sure about the nazi inbred bartender and the oompa loompa waiters.