Page Dairy Mart
- The best! Just remember to bring cash!
- This place is amazing!!
- Amazing! Can't go wrong, love the Southside Shakes?
- The ice cream iz good here but they should get Sherbet also cause thatz wht I like the most.
- Parking can be tricky when they're busy but otherwise very yummy place! And for train nuts like me it's a good place to watch trains too.
- I look forward to my annual Page's trip every year. Love the Southside Sundae Shake with extra strawberries & some pineapples OR the new family fav- Yinzer Sundae with pecans!
- Another photo of the owner - doesn't he look like a super-hero!
- warm apple dumpling sundae = awesome!
- Get the pretzel cone!
- Grasshopper Artic Swirl FTW!!!
- Hot fudge milkshake!!
- Cake batter arctic swirls.. hands down best in pgh
- The best bannana milkskakes in town.
- No frills. What a great treat!
- Everything is good! Thick shakes, awesome sundae concoctions like the Yinzer Sundae. Super popular in the summer.
- Lines stay long and its cash only!! Its well worth it!!
- Best. Ice Cream. Ever! Try vanilla ice cream dipped in chocolate! Less is more!
- page dairy mart is awesome. they could totally re-organize their ordering / pickup process though.
- Long lines but very inexpensive, you can sit in the back of your trunk to eat it and watch people
- This is, hands down the best soft serve ice cream I have ever had. Creamy and not overly sweet. Decent waffle cones, but not handmade, it seems. The other food we ordered was good but not outstanding.