PACCAR IMAX Theater
200 2nd Ave N (Pacific Science Center)
Seattle, WA 98109
- Avoid the back two rows, no leg room and the seats have zero recline.
- Huge screen and great 3D experience. ome early enough to get a good center seat. Seats not as comfortable as I was expecting. Read the back of your ticket for a discount somewhere.
- Get there not too early for the gates don't open until 15 minutes before the movie starts. I bought my tickets an hour before the show, then hung out at the Armory until the show.
- Terrible seats. No leg space at all. This theatre is way smaller than the Boeing IMAX. Just tiny
- Nice but not as good as the Boeing theater.
- Great IMAX theater, go checkout the movies!
- Pretty good dome theater in Seattle. very basic food options @ concessions ...
- The seats in the back 2 rows don't recline at all! #firstworldproblems
- The seats are too small.
- Even the 3D movies look good in here
- Catch the early show. Otherwise awesome!
- Es terrible este cine, caro y feo
- Now they reserve my favorite seat. No more. I'll give my money to Lincoln Square IMAX until Boeing IMAX re-opens
- Get the City Pass
- When it's cold the snacks are inside in the hallway.
- Usually a line for a big opening movie and seating is first come first serve. Paccar is set than the Boeing theatre seating wise but still great!
- Cramped seating, however sound and IMAX screen make up for it
- The first IMAX in USA
- Wow the back two rows at this place are terrible
- Check out a movie... Watch in imax...