Steakhouse, Australian, American
- I'd like to get dessert (or a refill) but I have a flight to catch tomorrow night...
- Watch they don't overdo your steak. My wife ended up sending hers back twice to finally get it right.
- This is the best Outback in the area by far. The cooks prepare the most consistently delicious food of any restaurant I know and the bar staff is wonderful.
- New management. Great staff. Food is fresh and served hot. Were thrilled to have an Outback closer to home now.
- My son loved his dinner!
- ask the manager for a carryout bag and he'll tell you to go ask your server for one.
- no sanitary waste bins in the womens' room for feminine hygiene products........ uhhhh
- Horrible and slow!
- It hasn't been busy today, yet service was EXTREMELY slow! The food is delicious, but waiting 10 mins or longer for drinks/condiments is unacceptable. Think twice before giving it your patronage.
- Pretty nice to have outback in Vienna.. my mom and I have had a great time and great food here our first two times so far.. the waiters are pretty nice and prompt as well
- My beer was served so cold it was like drinking a Blue Moon Slurpee. Not a bad thing at all.
- Order online, pickup at Curbside Takeaway (they come out to you), go home and drink your own beverage of choice :)
- If you're parking for the restaurant....don't park in the curbside take away spots. That is not what you are suppose to do.
- Friendly bartenders, nice atmosphere ... but closes too early.
- Slow service...