The OUT NYC Hotel
Hotel, Spa, Restaurant
- Great location, great rooms, amazing outdoor courtyard and spa area and a super friendly staff. It's "straight friendly" too! A must stay! - Pandora Boxx, RuPaul's All Stars Drag Race
- Best hotel I've stayed at in Manhattan. Book early to get a good rate. Use the jacuzzi year round! Beautiful.
- XL Nightclub @ THE OUT opening Jan 27
- The rooms and staff are amazing! Be sure to go in the spa for the steam room
- Noisy @night because of the Disco Club, but if you're in NY on vacations you certainly don't mind :)
- Call 9174126755 for information
- Some of the rooms can be pretty noisy (either street or club). See if they can get you a quieter room if you want to sleep
- My tip: Don't get carried away with the speed & niceness of the staff. It will lead to extreme disappointment at you next hotel!
- Nice place, but house keeping is too slow, mostly working upon requests. It is disappointing to ask for a job that should be done early in the day!
- The exec suite has its own private outdoor space, perfect escape in the city
- Look for XL Lounge and Club to open in fall 2011. It will be the BEST night life in NYC.
- Beautiful hotel with an excellent staff.
- Buensimo lugar. La cama es extra grande y comodsima
- Trendy boutique hotel right on 42nd street. Great location if you are visiting Chelsea and Hells Kitchen. Modern rooms and design. Nice bathroom products.
- Very trendy hotel. Make sure to check out the sauna and steam room.
- Spacious rooms for the location. Be sure to hit the hot tub room and soak up the serenity!
- The hot tubs, spa, outdoor spaces and rooms are amazing! I will always stay here!!!
- For the budget conscious, there are room options for you! Not unlike hostel rooms, the hotel also offers "sleep shares," available beginning at $79 a night. Think "luxury" hosteling.
- Best kept secret in NYC! Great staff, clean and beautifully decorated, and great location. I've been visiting NYC since 1997 and this is by far my favorite hotel.
- They keep your mail packages until you arrive, awesome!