- Been there twice, got the brisket bacon cheeseburger both times, great food!
- Different mix of a menu - burgers, tacos and salads. The House salad with grilled chicken was great. Don't miss the atomic salsa.
- Breakfast tacos are AMAZING
- Breakfast tacos are BOMB
- Breakfast tacos are really good. You order Chipotle style and they have a good selection of breakfast items including queso thats free. Comes with a free drink and chips, also amazing Jalapeo ranch.
- Food is on point with flavor and uniqueness! Service is and has been terrible since they opened! Don't let that keep you from going though; the food makes up it if you are willing to deal with it.
- Ordering service isn't great. They will rush, and half of my order was completely ignored, honestly. Unprofessional and unclear menu.
- Bowls are awesome
- They don't miss a chance to kick up the spice
- Interesting menu, chipotle style ordering. Great food. Menu layout and ordering process could use some improvement.
- They need to study Chick-fil-A and chipotle to see how they run a more efficient line