Indie Movies, Bar
216 State St (btw N Henry & Fairchild)
Madison, WI 53703
- Fun environment and really good food. Make a night of it with dinner and a movie!
- Is The Orpheum haunted by the spirit of an old projectionist? www.madisonghostwalks.com
- Love the French Toast.... although off the menu this morning - Blueberry pancakes good too
- A great place to see a movie! The theater is a landmark on State St. Stop in for dinner and a drink and stay for a flick!
- Movies here are great but live shows are very oddly setup.
- Live performance venue built in the 20s and restored and reopened in 2013.
- Orpheum Theatre a great place to relax body and soul. List of the coolest concerts in Orpheum Theatre, here - http://concertsinwisconsin.com
- Cute little theater that hosts many events throughout the year.
- I don't doubt that this is an excellent place to see a movie, but it will *never* be so much as a sub-par music venue. It is absolutely out of control.
- Awesome venue to take in a rock show. \m/
- Billy Currington:-)
- The sound was less than stellar.
- Intimate venue! Great show!
- Even better after the renovations. Now a big open floor for enjoying the best concerts in Madison!
- ADDYS. 2011
- Wicked is a fantastic show. See it if you're in town!
- Great food, especially outside on a warm day. Fun space year-round.
- try a casablanca
- Excellent breakfast. Try the Scarlett O'Hara.