Theater, Performing Arts
910 Hennepin Ave (at 9th Street & Hennepin Ave)
Minneapolis, MN 55403
- The building opened in 1921, originally named the Hennepin Theater. The ceiling has a dome with 30,000 squares of aluminum leaf. The auditorium & the lobby are actually two separate structures.
- Buy tickets for events at the Orpheum Theatre in person at the State Theatre Box Office in advance of the performance or night of at the Orpheum Theatre and don't pay any Ticketmaster fees.
- Go see Wicked!
- Rock of Ages. Hell yeah.
- Get here early to admire the atheistics before your show. Gorgeous architecture and details. Now. Enjoy what you came here to see!
- Great shows, gorgeous chandelier, and you can enjoy drinks in your seat... What's not to love?
- wicked will be coming to play during the fall time get tickets now!
- Long bathroom lines? Go to upper levels. Worth it!
- Orpheum Theatre and all Minneapolis and Saint Paul Theatres are Highly recomended for broadway and local shows.
- Preorder your intermission drinks! They will be waiting for you and you wont wait in line.
- It is the most expensive theatre in the cities but every penny spent is well worth it. We've seen a handful of plays here and enjoyed each of them.
- Like the orchestra seats better than the balcony.
- Widespread panic!
- It is a great theatre that supports a wide variety of shows. Lion King in Summer 2016 was exceptional.
- Always great shows here
- Beautiful venue. Helpful service staff.
- The staff is very helpful, and the theater itself is beautiful.
- Saw wicked here, and it was wonderful! And then theatre is gorgeous inside
- Feels like your at Broadway. Motown was a hit.