Orlando World Center Marriott
- Have a Mojito at High Velocity - A Crack Team favorite!
- You can tell all your friends you've been to the World's Largest Marriott!
- Starbucks inside.
- This place is the best
- This is one BIG place! There's a shuttle to take you from the self park garage to the front entry.
- This place is incredible, the picture does it no justice!
- Pick up food before arriving here, Starbucks lines are atrocious & the food is insanely expensive (sandwich & chips are $15)
- This place is enormous
- Stop by Location3 Media's booth, #607, at IFA 2012 for franchise marketing tips and a copy of our new franchise marketing white paper!
- Too expensive for offered quality
- everything is cool, BUT wi-fi here really sucks, in particular if you get a corner unit!
- This place is freaking amazing.
- Nice hotel, nice pool area!
- Disappointing lunch options - Starbucks, poolside grill - and pool cafeteria. Has good number is restaurants on location but none open for lunch. Very disappointed for this hotel.
- New pool slide is a must! Dont forget to have dinner at Siro's, a wonderful new Italian Urban Kitchen. Chef Anthony and his staff are the BEST!
- If there's a large group at the hotel - get to Starbucks EARLY!
- Parking $13 for 20 min? Armed robbery!
- Drop by the Motek pod, meet the team and find out what we're doing with 'super apps'.
- We brought out family here to celebrate our daughter's 11th birthday. Great family hotel with extensive amenities? Near Disney, Universal and various dining locations. I would highly recommend.
- Great conference center but not so good if you are there to visit the parks without a car. Plan on having a car and life will be fine. Otherwise you are stuck on a very expensive hotel island. :-)