7895 Stockton Blvd (btwn Elsie Ave & Rangeview Rd)
Sacramento, CA 95823
- Excellent food and value...a must try!!
- Pot Roast dinner with mashed potatoes is our go to dinner. Servers are very attentive and friendly. Feels like family. Great value.
- I've eaten here entirely too many times over the years. Lol. The omelets and pork loin dinner or breakfast are my faves. The servers are great and super friendly.
- Country fried steak is the bomb at 2am
- Basically everything is good. Lots of menu choices. The chicken and waffles are amazing, you get an entire half of chicken!
- Veggie breakfast bowl
- Burgers, fries, shakes, soup and salads...oh and their fried chicken is awesome!
- Nice cheap place to eat
- Original Perry's, Check out Freebie, its awesome!
- Waffles Are divine
- A great late night spot instead of Denny's
- You need to try the iowa breaded pork breakfast fucking grubbin
- Sunrise special starts at 5am!
- Best place for some good ol' fashioned grub, late night! 24 hours
- Katrina Deaton was here
- Endless hot chocolate! Also the porterhouse is a must have.
- Apple pie ala mode is still a slice of heaven!