The Orchards Of Conklin
Pomona, NY 10970
- Local fruit, produce and dairy at this farm thats been around since 1712.
- They make the best pies
- Nice place & good cold food choices for cyclists but they won't refill your water bottles regardless of what you spend, no bathroom (just 2 portaloos), not even a hose to wash your hands.
- Celebrate 300 years with us on July 4th with music food and activities
- It was easy to access and easy to navigate. Wish they were using less pesticides!
- best apples in NYS!
- Cider donuts were fluffy and perfect
- apple picking 2 years in a row with my man Sunday
- Great baked goods
- The main store has a great selection of pies and donuts!!
- The apples seem small this year and nothing is low enough to pick without the pickets they rent. Rental for a picker is $6 this year, which seems a bit steep.