Middle Eastern, Lounge, Vegetarian / Vegan
313 E Locust St
Des Moines, IA 50309
- Try the Hummus: very good!
- The best (probably only) Lebanese food in Des Moines!!
- Awesome Gyros here
- Absolutely fantastic little place. What a find!!!! Vegetarian plate is definitely a win!
- Do not miss the hummus at this place! Sampler plate at dinner is delicious.
- Martinis are !!!!!
- Lentil soup at lunch is delish.
- The baklava is homemade, and wickedly good. Flaky phyllo, lots of nuts, lots of honey. Mmmm.
- had the veggie platter and really enjoyed it. Nice portion size, very fresh food. Service was also very good.
- Chicken shawarma, gyro, spicy hummus, grape leaves
- Enjoy interesting cocktails and feast on everything. If you find a bad item on the menu.... Let me know!
- This is a great spot for a quick and delicious lunch. The Kafta and lentil soup are great.
- I love the Taziki dip w/pita bread, the Shwarma chicken wrap and the lentil soup.
- Love Love Love the spicy hummus!
- I love their chicken wrap and it comes with a salad
- Chicken Shawarma is great!
- Cool atmosphere and friendly staff
- Gyros rock
- Amazingly fresh and delicious food! Great service too!