OO-KOOK Korean BBQ
$ $ $
3385 W 8th St (at S Kingsley Dr)
Los Angeles, CA 90005
- The bulgogi takes the cake here. #2 on the menu all the way!
- $11.99 Yook hwae bibimbap lunch special is legit.
- Awesome meat quality! So in love with the kobe beef belly
- I love their yook hwae bibimbap! so good pretty good bulgogi but *they also have all you can eat* ;)
- Best All-You-Can-Eat according to Jeff Miller
- One of the best AYCE Korean BBQ in k-town.
- Press the button.
- Pricy but worth it. Great quality. Lots of side dishes and choices.
- A little pricey at $25pp, but hands down the best overall Korean beef BBQ w/seafood AYCE in Ktown. Good variety of meats. Recommend the shrimp.
- $19.99 premium bbq lunch special m-f 11-230pm
- Their steak are good.
- Fave: bathroom, side dishes, brisket, kalbi, duck, pork jowl
- Great Korean BBQ!
- The spicy baby octopus was okay. The beef rib was really good!
- With so many KBBQ spots, its hard to sift through the options but Oo Kook has become an instant go-to. Cheap beers, friendly staff
- Meat! Eat the meat!
- Lo mejor de lo mejor!
- Marinated short rib
- The hostess was friendly
- They don't change the grills often enough here. Tons of smoke. I've definitely had better, now.