Ono Family Restaurant
4-1292 Kuhio Hwy
Kapa‘a, HI 96745
- Local boy omelet and shave ice ftw
- Don't fuck around order the loco moco!
- Local Boy Omelet is a must try!
- This place's breakfasts definitely merit their "Ono" name! Delicious! If they have the strawberry special definitely try it! Comes with an amazing strawberry cream cheese spread! Plus coconut syrup!
- Ono #2 plate and strawberry french toast are a great pair to get to share between two people
- French Toast with the Coconut syrup is a awesome choice
- I couldn't decide between the bacon avocado omelette and the strawberry French toast so I got both and it was totally worth it.
- The bacon and avocado omelette is awesome! One omelette feeds two people. Try the tropical pancakes with coconut syrup for a tasty treat.
- Friendly Filipino staff. Delicious fried rice and sweetbread French toast. Served with coconut syrup and fresh strawberries. Mmm.
- luv the local atmosphere and lots of ono kine grindz (:
- Local Boy omelette and Local Girl omelette combined makes a marvelous Local Keiki! Mmmmmmm! Try it.... You can't go wrong.
- Breakfast here is not to be missed! Loco-Moco and French Toast are outstanding!
- Behaveeee or else ...
- Small family diner with some rockin' food and great plate lunches! The ABSOLUTE best shave ice on the island is right outside their door.
- Bacon avocado omelette is awesome!
- When in season, the Strawberry Hawaiian Sweet Bread French Toast is amazing. Kenny the owner will give you all sorts of island advice too, great guy!
- Pork adobo plate for breakfast was delicious!
- Banana pancakes "Tropical Stack" and bacon avocado omelet.
- Comfort food
- Great tasting coffee, very tasty breakfast. Waitresses are on the ball so to speak. Recommended. Much more reasonable that resort restaurants and better service!