That One Place
1386 SE Lund Ave
Port Orchard, WA 98366
- Best fried pickle place
- Portions are huge!
- Burgers are great!
- Had a great burger. Going back for the good food. The Atmosphere is a little... off... But the food and service were good!
- I'm personally not a fan of steak fries, so I get their regular (skinny) fries and they're pretty yummy :) If you're looking for a challenge, try the "Big Nasty" burger :P
- The blue cheese and bacon cheeseburger was good, and the garlic fries are REALLY garlicky!
- I'm addicted to their home fries!
- The food is good there BUT I don't like that they fry there French fries in the same oil as the onion rings. Don't like my fries tasting like onions
- I love the Bacon Burger!!
- You get alot of food for your money and very tasty :)
- Great food! The pot roast and veggies were amazing. Portions are large, service was right on!
- The deep fried pickles are great.
- Get the veg side as a nice alternative to fries or hashbrowns- sauted onion, mushroom, and tomato is really tasty!
- The Cuban is tops!!:-)
- Get the Bacon Bleu Cheese burger. Do it. You're welcome.
- Eggs Benedict are ahhhmazing, sat at the bar, everything out of the kitchen looked tasty and well put together. Highly recommend! Home fries can be done with peppers/onions,too!