Neighborhood, Historic Site
- Dining, History, Shopping, Entertainment and Recreation all in eight blocks!
- It would be easier to plunge in the atmosphere of the Wild West if the streets in the historic part were cleaned from cars!
- Usually only go down during the daytime, but did enjoy the evening with my family and the Theatre of Lights. Being able to visit some of the stores was nice, and early enough to miss the bar crowd.
- Rough nighttime bar crowd
- Get a horse carriage ride for $10
- Very cool place - make sure to visit Old Sac!
- Make sure to see Raley's Festival of Lights in December
- I LUV this place!!!
- Ten22 easily the best place to eat here.
- Very fun! Lots to do and see.
- Free bricks
- Pretty much a tourist trap.
- Lots to see and good tourist shopping.
- Also known as "The District."
- Had a great time walking around. There's a costume mansion with three floors of costumes.
- So much history and wonderful shops, restaurants, and pubs!
- A must see if you are visiting Sacramento. Within walking distance to most hotels in downtown. Ride the river cruise for a relaxing tour of the waterfront.
- Nice place to walk and shop.
- When you stay in Sacramento.. Look! Is pretty cool
- Evangeline's and stage 9 are always a blast to check out for unique gifts. Candy heaven and Rocky Mountain chocolate are the places to go for your sweets