Old Naples Pub
Pub, American, Beer Garden
- My family discovered this place nearly thirty years ago. Since then, we come on our annual trip from NYC to visit family.
- Gator bites, no question
- Ask for Juan he's an awesome server! Burgers r great salmon was amazing! Definitely will recommend and be back! Beyond beautiful scenery too!
- They have amazing pickles... And the cheese and fruit platter is fabulous!
- Laying low out of the line of fire for Friday 13th
- John Esquivel has been caressing the ivory keys of his piano at Old Naples Pub for 18 years, longer than any other local entertainer. If he doesn't know a song, it probably isn't worth remembering.
- The Old Naples Pub offers alligator on its menus snack list. The native alligator is lightly breaded and deep-fried with the pubs homemade gator sauce for $7.99.
- Amazing grouper fish and chips! Pickles are delicious as well!
- Fish and chips!! Nice IPA
- The outdoor patio is private
- Cidade linda e tranquila, bons restaurantes, cidade tpica americana no Golfo do Mxico!
- The one bright spot in Old Naples - however be aware they serve wine and beer only, no liquor, but the food is good and don't forget to try the pickles!
- Not too snobby!
- Good food and when they have Pot Roast on Special, it's awesome!
- Sit outside if you can get a table. The loaded Chili is great as well as the chicken salad.
- Delicious food and cozy atmosphere. If the weather permits, sit outside. So worth it :)
- Love the Naples Pier burger!
- Fresh pickles on the table were a hit!!!
- Great! They worked around my special requests.
- Christmas chips