- If you're looking to get an absolutely unique gift, check out the Imaginarium, Ashley's Collectibles, or Red Square...
- Historic Old Market Omaha. Enjoy restaurants, hotels, entertainment, recreation and more all within walking distance.
- Stop by Eat the Worm!! Awesome affordable food, great margaritas for next to nothing, biggest Tequila section in the area & awesome staff!
- Check out all the awesome & unusual shops down here!
- Parking at the street meters are free after 5 during the week, and Free during weekends, if no parking is available the next best parking spot is the Parking Garage on 12th and Harney
- Old Market is an iconic section of Omaha and one of the best districts for cuisine in the Midwest. Lots of top notch restaurants, bars, unique boutiques, panhandlers, and horse drawn carriage rides.
- You want to eat at O Dining. Thank me later!
- Ted and Wally's has the best ice cream in town! If your ever in the mood for ice cream check it out!
- 10th & Jackson
- Check out Myth Old Market. Great music on Thursday's.
- O Dining is a must! The food is off the charts & the staff is amazing & the prices are super!
- Don't forget the pedicabs when your feet hurt from walking on the weekends
- Really neat little area! Be sure to check out the passageway!
- Can't believe this is Omaha right? Yeah- me neither. Upstream Brewery is a safe bet for food + beer. But the best place to eat is the Boilerroom Restaurant!
- Drinking beer & loving life.:-) :-)
- Get the huevos rancheros at Stokes South West Grill, amazing!
- Eat, drink, and be merry 7 days a week, there's always something going on.
- Check out Antiquarium Records @ 13th & Howard, its a really cool music shop with Awesome vinyl selection and locally designed t-shirts & hoodies upstairs.
- Stop into Blue Sushi on Monday: check in and get half off on starters!