Old City of Jerusalem (העיר העתיקה)
Neighborhood, Historic Site
- Some of the best food and shopping in Israel! Try some hummus at a local spot and check out a few of the shops before buying something.
- ( ), , ,
- !!! !
- Wow, amazing! Don't get stitched up by the shopkeepers though, coz there is always another shop round the corner that's cheaper!
- new imperial hotel , 19 . , .
- Everything is negotiable. If fist time here and no map, use Jaffa Gate and get one at tourist office. "Streets" may look more like flea market alleys and have stairs.
- Go to Davidson center and ask for the 3D model simulation
- )) , . ,
- Arabic sweets at Jaffar's are the best
- Try the walk on the sorrounding wall. Start from Jaffa Gate and basically return there at the end.
- Bring lots of water!
- Amazing, just being here and walk through these narrow streets and see how all religions are all in one small place is an irreplaceable feeling
- Heavenly .. The city of prophets .. Every stone talks history and majesty .. But maybe u can't see it
- Um lugar que te devolve aos tempos bblicos
- Very nice place with lot of history, good choice on markets
- - , . ,
- ) ))
- ! !:-)
- Amazing. Plan a full day. Best with guide if a good one.