$ $ $
- Try the Ice-cream sundae from our 100 Best list: Grant Achatz + whipped cream + Oreos + gummy bears + peanuts + unreal ice cream + maraschino cherries + a carafe of chocolate sauce = believe it.
- Unbelievable (and decadent) experience -- the foie gras terrine topped with black truffles (w/brioche and frisee, figs) was a gamechanger
- Doesn't technically exist. But try to get in here anyway.
- Ask your server at aviary If there is room in the office - the downstairs very cool and cozy speakeasy with great drinks!
- Chicago's speakeasy. Get the foie gras terrine, just do it!
- Must-try cocktail: Cognac. Unfamiliar ingredients (tonka bean, quassia, smoked black pepper) delicately complement the queen of cordials.
- The jamn ibrico at the Office is one of the 100 best things we ate this year. http://tmout.us/rLOtk
- Pretty cool experience. Be prepared to spend $22 per drink
- If you ask the hostess at The Aviary, youll get in if theres room.
- Try the wheat whiskey cocktail with mango and cilantro tincture.
- We were just about ready to leave when we got the tap to try out the office. Inventive drinks and a delish hamcano at this hidden 14 person bar.
- Trust the bartenders! The highlight of The Office was the custom drinks the bartenders made to meet my desired taste profile. That said, you do need to be able to describe what you want in detail.
- Amazing experience. Definitely check it out. Staff is very knowledgeable and able to customize drinks to your taste.
- This small underground cocktail hideaway is by invitation only. Express an interest to your server at Next or The Aviary and you just might get one.
- Try the Ancho Reyes!! And Pierde Almas Mezcal.
- Get the JW Lee's Harvest Ale. Amazing aged beer.
- Talk about a once in a lifetime experience...
- Ask for a table on the early side, as it tends to fill up by 7:30pm.
- 1940 Green Chartreuse in the cabinet. Lets just say... its worth it.And the morels? Best you'll ever have.Ever.
- The Coconut was excellent, very unique both flavor and texture