Hotel, Indian, Italian
Nariman Point (Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Rd)
Mumbai, Mahārāshtra 400021
+91 22 6632 5757
- The 'Red' grand piano! Amazing play by this lady
- Sunday branch at Fenix! Perfect!
- Vetro, the Italian restaurant, is a must-visit during your stay. Rohan, the F&B manager, gave us a private wine tasting & his knowledge+passion for food/wine is incredible. Highly recommend!
- This is an amazing place for seven course food and wine tasting, designed by two Michelin Star chef Vineet Bhatia. The staff is extremely well informed with what they serve, and very courteous!
- Always a brilliant experience n a perfect place for a Sunday chillax!!
- Try their Ras Malai .. It's the best
- Food at Vetro is terrible - avoid !
- Agree with Benito, an impressive atrium and the rooms are beautiful. Try the masala foie gras at the fine dining restau
- Great service, almost too much! Ziya and fnix restaurants are excellent. Pool not so much - its in shadow most of the time and in bit of a wind tunnel.
- Nice hotel,maybe not the newest but quite massive and well located. Good restaurant options and fully equipped with gym and pool
- Still a fun spot for shopping ... & the coffee shop is good too
- Con la calidad que caracteriza a la firma, un muy buen servicio y una ubicacin frente al malecn muy buena!!!
- what a nice staff,, lovely atmosphere the room was little bit small , but the breakfast was good
- It is a beautiful hotel with lovely shopping area and their restaurant has a good brunch with Mot!
- Nice location and warm hospitality
- I Mohammed of Saudi Arabia
- Italian restaurant Vetro has over 1,200 bottles of wine, while Ziya serves up adventurous cocktails and delicious tandoori lamb.
- Beautiful hotel. Nice room. Well trained staff. Good location.
- Nice location with opennes lobby, good rooms and service
- Its hard to match the Oberoi for impeccable service; press the call button in your room and a butler will be at your door in minutes. Another highlight: postcard-worthy views over Marine Drive.