Oakland Metro Opera House
Opera House, Theater, Concert Hall
630 3rd St
- Watch out for ptots
- Lots of nearby street parking. Friendly, laid back staff. Cheap drinks! Lots of bathrooms, no soap. Cool place.
- Best place for live music in the East Bay -- and they have a grand f'ing piano on stage, a rare treat. The East Bay eXpress is doing some booking there now too.
- Go to more metal shows, your life will improve.
- Good music and good people(: PLUR =^.^=
- Ice cube the rapper only started rapping to make fun of gangster rap! All this time I thought he was a sellout for being a Disney actor.
- Hoodslam anyone? Some would say the wresting here is not fake.
- Come here on certain nights to see grown men and women wear ridiculous costumes and beat the hell out of one another.
- Come here for Tourettes Without Regrets first Thursday of every month. It's an very intense but awesome show. Watch out for flying pig parts.
- The sound in the left room blows
- If u ever rave here again, watch out for the grimey people
- Ptots slipin to the bathroom tonight,, whats new.
- Make sure you tune in to @housenationfm on sat. Nites 1-4AM. Plus hit the website for free mixes: HouseNation.fm
- For more 20step & electro listen to DJ Black Betty spin on KALX Berkeley 90.7fm starting at 1 and ending at 3:30am!
- I've seen the whole Hieroglyphics crew here...live...that's epic #hiphop
- Laid back atmosphere, good sound, places to sit down, reasonable prices.
- Dope people do dope shit.