Oak Cliff Social Club
Bar, Sports Bar
238 W Davis St (at N. Madison Ave.)
Dallas, TX 75208
- The Pool Tables aren't the best but the drinks were solid. Try the Spicy Sausage Queso.
- The drinks are over-the-top.
- Great array of drinks to choose from.
- this place is totally awesome, my new favorite hangout.
- Crawfish po boy and the hurricane... amazing atmosphere! Great service
- Quiet laid back atmosphere and friendly staff. You have to present your license to join the club and buy alcohol.
- Pool tables and icy cold beer
- Well drinks and the waitresses
- Terrible service! Waited 10 minutes, didn't get served because the bartenders were hanging out with their friends so we left. It was pretty empty anyway.
- Stole $40 from me; and when I tried to explain to the bartender he was very stand off-ish. I will never return. Sad because I like the area and I actually had fun the time I was there.
- Location is nice but the bar overcharged me $40. I had 2 different bartenders and the male was very stand-offish. Very disappointed.
- Great music and free to poker Tuesdays!
- Social Club Scrubs get $2 off reg price EVERYDAY from 4-9... This applies to anyone wearing scrubs or in the medical field
- Worst titty bar in Dallas.