- Get pierced or tattooed at this jewelry store. The designers have a cult following of locals who lust after the stylized rose gold, silver, and gold studs.
- Part tattoo parlor, part jewelry boutique, this is the place where fashion-industry insiders get inked or at the very least snag exotically worked necklaces.
- Vegan tattoo artists with tough love approach to nervous newbies
- Damian Ross = best tattoo artist. Enough said.
- Colby and Evan are two of the best piercers in New York City. If you're in Manhattan for traditional piercing or stretching, these are the only two guys to see - and always tip your body artists well!
- Get pierced by Colby (LES) or Katie (Brooklyn). Or get on the waitlist for a tattoo by Stephanie.
- Kris Magnotti is excellent! Highly recommend him. Clean shop & everyone is so nice.
- Yoni Zilber is the man. Def check him out for any future ink.
- Get some work from Magnotti. Kids got skillllz
- Colby is sexy...beautiful eyes too!
- Best tattoo place in the city... Also solid for piercings
- Go to NY Adorned and get a tattooz
- Keylan for piercings! Hes a pro. Going back to him in the future.
- Temporarily shut for renovation, NY Adorned is operating (piercings only) at Love Adorned!
- Get a tattoo from Brad.
- First class studio always polite helpful and GOOD
- High- quality but fairly small selection of jewelry.
- Just had my septum pierced by Colby, it was beautifully and expertly done, and pretty much painless. I would recommend this place to anyone.
- Brad for American style and a good sense of humor.
- Love this place for their cleanliness, professionalism and talent! Colby is the best piercer and will make you feel at ease and you'll be out in no time. Great jewelry selection too.