Number 7 Brewing Company
Brewery, BBQ, American
- Try the nachoes. They are amazing. Half size is big enough for 2-4 people.
- Try the sliders: The meatloaf and pork barbecue are best, says our reviewer. The Kolsch is a good gateway brew for anyone who would normally opt for mass-produced light beers.
- Number 7 American Amber is a great one to try!
- Closed, no longer in business.
- Excellent beer and even better service. Our bartender went and picked up our carry out from the pizza place down the street for us!
- Friendly service, tasty brew!
- Pulled pork sandwich, cream soda, mac & cheese was great! Monday's pot pie special was awesome!
- Smoked salmon was tasty!
- Food took forever 50 minutes and then just average. My husband left hungry. Will never go back!
- Smoked meatloaf sandwich and smoked mac n cheese is amazing!
- Awesome food, beer, and service!
- Service was horrible. Food took FOREVER! Empty drinks for 15+ mins. Cold Food once we got it. Horrible. Don't waste your time.
- The amber ale is super smooth! The ribs were very good as well
- If you aren't a big beer drinker, try the Crisp Apple by Angry Orchard hard cider. So smooth, better than Strongbow by far!
- Really good beer. Try the Amber Beer. Our server Kim was really nice.