Radio Flyer and Tesla have partnered up to create a one-seater Model S just for kids and it’s almost as cool as the real thing. The lithium ion battery-run toy is customizable, enabling you to choose the paint color, performance style, accessories and even personalize the vanity plate. While it doesn’t have a Ludicrous Mode (because that would be…well, ludicrous), it does have working headlights, a spacious interior, a trunk, car cover, and a speaker that is compatible with MP3 players and smartphones. Suitable for ages 3-8, the speed can be limited to 3 mph for beginners and opened up to a whopping 6 mph for advanced drivers.
Pre-order the Model S now and your order will be shipped in June.
- Alton Brown Cooking His Steak With Mayonnaise Is Actually a Genius Hack
- Taste Test: Chick-fil-A vs. Sam’s Club Copycat Nuggets
- These Are the 40 Things Every Woman Over 40 Should Know About Her Health
- Kylie Jenner Just Had Cereal With Milk for the First Time
- Denny's New Mobile Relief Diner Is on Its Way to the Carolinas