- Skip Amazon for once and go back to your roots. Buy a book here - even if it is a few bucks more. It's worth it.
- Great selection for a small town shop.
- Check out the awesome kids room upstairs!
- Best bookstore ever: Grab a coffee in the Spiral Press Cafe (attached) and get lost with a book in the cozy little nooks.
- Great deal on recently used/read books, especially in Sports genre.
- The selection of books is quite impressive.
- One of the best bookstores in the northeast - now with a sister location in Saratoga Springs, NY.
- Great selection of books and really cozy, makez you want to just there for hours! Probably the best bookstore I've ever been to
- The food from the Spiral Press Cafe is so great. The bookstore itself has a always been inviting and well stocked. Events hosting authors happen weekly, some great one's show up. Don't pass it up.
- Still the standard.. Its more than a bookstore. It is the center of thought exchange and social commerce. It is a beautiful place.
- The air circulation is bad in this bookstore. I went one day in the summer and it was very hot.
- So big!!
- Very friendly and knowledgable staff. Large selection of books but no free WiFi here.
- This is my happy place. I think it will be yours, too. Great staff, great selection.
- Beautiful local book shop. Large selection of new and used books. Can spend hours inside this store. It is important to keep stores like this alive so if you see the book there buy it there.
- Amazing store I love everything here!
- If you're in the area and need to pee they have nice restroom on the second floor. Remember to wash your hands before perusing the books!
- Great view at night. good general meeting place, also huge wide selection of books
- Chai lattes at the attached Spiral Press Caf are to die for!
- Get a paper, a book, a coffee, a donut, and enjoy in this expansive bookstore (food from the attached cafe).