North Park Farmers' Market
Farmer's Market, Grocery Store
Herman Ave (btwn University Ave and North Park Way)
San Diego, CA 92104
3:00pm - 7:00pm
- Come find all of your favorite NPFM farmers & vendors, plus a host of additional choices at the NEW North Park Thursday Market opening at 3PM March 24 on North Park Way between 30th St & Granada Ave.!
- Great finds!!! I recommend the three layer dip by Baba Foods!!!
- It was pretty quiet with only a few booths when we went around 5pm. I'm hoping that's due to it being winter.
- A great place to get your weekly grocery shopping done, and one of the only markets in San Diego to host local breweries for take-home growlers!
- April is "Grilled Cheese Month." Try this spicy combo w/ Spring Hill Cheese, Celeste's Jalapeo Relish, Paradise Valley Ranch avocados, and Honeymoon Ranch bread!
- Pubcakes are the best! I like the "Beer for Breakfast"