- Little-known secret: Any given Nordstrom moves more high fashion than all your favorite boutiques combined. The Seattle location is hard to beatproximity to the company's HQ helps.
- Get a quick recharge on your iPhone at the charging station in the men's department, and browse on an iPad while you wait.
- Attention Men: Comfortable seating is available but limited. If you see a comfortable place, sit down and wait it out! It's better to be bored and sitting than bored and standing:)
- Dolce & Gabbana shoes =)
- $2.50 SHOE SHINE right next to the Men's shoe department.
- visit the flagship store
- True life: I'm addicted to orange storms.
- Bring your Nordstrom receipt to the concierge to get a parking token on your way out.
- Nice store, friendly staff!
- Thank you for the charging station in men's.
- Best and most reasonably priced shoe shine anywhere.
- The flagship store has great events! Trunk shows, designer appearances, and makeup sample Saturday's.
- Get yourself a pair of TOMS! Best shoes ever!
- $2.50 + tip shoe shine, best deal in town.
- Flagship Nordys Store #1: best customer service hands down. Don't forget to take your receipt to concierge for parking tokens
- Flagship store that is must see for all Nordstrom fans.
- Allen Edmonds
- If you're from out of town where your sales tax is less than the nearly 10% they charge in Seattle then get your purchase shipped for free at your home state's tax level. Great for NYCers!
- Best and most reasonably pricex shoe shine anywhere.
- If you're out to spoil your lady with some shoes go see Matt in salon shoes, he knows his stuff