Bar, Dive Bar, Cocktail
San Sebastian St. (Del Cristo St.)
San Juan, PR, US 00901
- The bartender on the 2nd floor is a trip, makes good drinks and has awesome music
- Good place to stop by and order a cold beer! Right in the center of the plaza near el Totem. Classic hangout place.
- Buen ambiente y variedad de cervezas. Siempre paro alli cuando voy al VSJ
- Stopped in a few nights ago and got two quality margaritas and mojitos so we had to come back. Assumed it would be crazy on Friday/ Saturday.
- The best mojitos!
- One of our favorite hangouts on San Sebastian! At night on the balcony and then by day at the downstairs bar. Drinks are nicely priced! Get a rum sour.
- Great bar food and good sized portions.
- The place to start your Old San Juan bar hoping experience!
- Relax! En el mejor ambiente!
- Very enjoyable,, great bar food.. Had cheese burger, very tasty.. Will go back again.
- Authentic boricua bar on the way to El Morro. Great bartenders and a great Happy Hour.
- You can sit down and sip your beer with little if any hustle from other customers ordering their respective drinks
- Upstairs at Nono's is pretty fun. Sit out on the balconies if you can.
- Go upstairs Tom!
- If you like playing pool and good ambiance this is a cool place to hang. It's a bit dirty and pricey
- Love the Buffalo wings and curly fries.
- Pilas con el parqueo!!!
- Excelente ambiente un lugar super recomendado para disfrutar!!! Que maravilla de pas, que maravilla su gente...
- Awesome service, fun bartender
- 2x1 beers everyday. You can order food from the neighboring restaurant and they will serve and bus for free.