Ninos Italian Restaurant
- Be extra nice to the curly haired waiter Michael, he's a sweety ;)
- Try the lasagna with a nice red
- Family owned - great affordable lunch menu - just went through a menu upgrade and decoration - nice to eat there at night and walk around Bixby Knolls before heading home.
- Gordon Ramsey remodeled this place on his show Kitchen Nightmares. New decor, about to try the food.
- Home made brushetta
- If it is your first time here try the Mona Lisa. Better have someone to share it with though.
- Try the spagetti Ernie Kell w/ a little pesto added. Or the Gnocci w/ Pesto. Excellent!
- I like the sustainable fish options. Yummy!
- Opened 1958. Long standing Italian-American restaurant that was recently given a flavorless remodel that took away their long-held vintage charm.
- Come and support them they will close on Friday August 12.