- Strike up a conversation with the owner at this cute hole in the wall joint and order The Pho or the Bo Kho.
- Creative (and cheap) takes on Vietnamese fare with tasty banh mi and pho. Good for vegetarians, too.
- The pho bahn mi, with its juicy beef brisket slices, is to die for. If you're really hungry, strap down in front of a pho dac biet (house special). And say hi to Fred the badass owner.
- "The pho ga ($7) has a clean-tasting broth, spiked with black pepper, takes center stage here; no Sriracha is required, though a fistful of pickled chilies can back up that flavor with a slow burn."
- This place is the secret spot. Great cheap and wonderful food. Fred is the man.
- This place is the bomb! The side of pho broth is the best medicine for any ailment, trust me.
- Braised Beef, Shredded Carrots, Cucumber, Cilantro, on a toasted baguette.
- Great pho! Get the house special!
- *best! Oops.
- awesome giant vietnamese spring rolls with everything from spicy beef, port, berkshire sausage, and things i don't know, the coolest tiniest place w awesome decor, two table, two amchairs, masks and
- Everything is perfect and nothing hurts.
- The chicken pho is so delicious and the house special is the best. Try the pickled veggies! They change each week depending on what's in season and local!
- The shredded chicken pho is amazing. Surprisingly good pho for the neighborhood.
- What you ordered didn't come with broth? Get a side of it anyways. So legit.
- Fred is the Vietnamese soup nazi. So don't be an Elaine and try to make any special requests.
- Shredded Pork and Skin with Roasted Rice Powder, Carrots, Cucumber on a Baguette.
- The chicken summer rolls here are *amazing*
- When open this place is great. Dont change up the order. Boss man dont take no shit.
- This place is one of the best meals I ever had.
- no more banh mi :(