Newick's Lobster House
- Excellent seafood and a good sample of quality brews.
- Seat by the window
- Meet the medium lobster roll with half chips half fries. Amazing!
- Order the seafood platter but only order the small version, cuz you will barely finish that!
- The view is marvelous as is the food.
- the bomb!!
- Great fresh local seafood, friendly service and a seat by the window!
- $10 off if you dine on your birthday
- Seafood Medley, Clam Chowder
- Very nice staff
- Lobster was delicious and dollar oysters on Wednesday was a great deal. Just wish they had more broiled options. Almost everything is deep fried.
- Haddock, salmon, chowder,fried shrimp, lobster all very good. View very nice sitting by the water
- There's no outdoor seating so get it to go and go to Hilton Park down the street for a beautiful outdoor spot
- Amazing seafood. Try the thick clam chowder ;) you won't regret
- Had a lobster roll. All seafood
- The lobster pie is to die for!
- One of the best seafood restaurants on the seacoast. Don't expect too much ambiance though... Picnic tables and paper plates - but the seafood is always very fresh and reasonably priced!
- What an awesome seafood dinner at Newick's.
- A local classic - a must visit any time you're in NH