Newday Porridge (新園清香粥)
Chinese, Coffee Shop
119 Lorong Selamat
Georgetown, Pulau Pinang 10400
- Dark Sweet Pork super nice. Highly Recommended !!!
- Dark sweet pork and fried fish are recommended!
- The 'sio tu bak is quite nice ! Try it !
- This is a must try...roast pork stirfried with cili padi. Lipsmacking good!
- Never thought here will be full house and so crowded.Food is good, and it will cost your pocket a bomb if you order fish, but the taste is satisfied
- Order their freshly stir fried roast pork with chili padi,it's quite good.Btw their soya drink not bottled but homemade.
- Dishes were slightly a bit too salty up to my taste, but other than that everything seems good to me. Food have a lot of varieties, and they do serve rice other than porridge.
- Ooo..the dark sweet pork is delicious!!
- Great place to enjoy porridge...many dishes to select from. You can also order freshly cooked dishes ala carte style.
- RM22 for these. Okay
- Price is no longer reasonable
- Many delicious Chinese food here...
- its amazing that they manage to retain the flavours and taste from the "traditional"cooks. One thing though, price is pretty steep for a simple porridge meal. Paid RM29 for 2pax.
- Little.portion very overpriced and taste is so.so. not worth it with a dinner of 4.dishes at rm40. Tis is definitely a ripped.off
- Foods are so simple yet satisfying. The foods are good just that it's slightly pricey. Rm4 for that small plate of pickled veg.
- The best porridge with many choices of dish. Always taste good and consistent quality.
- Ask for fried roast pork. Really worth trying!
- Another good place for porridge.
- Food tastes good but afterwards some of us suffer from bloated stomach . Didn't happen one time many times until we finally stopped eating here.