New Woey Loy Goey Restaurant
699 Jackson St (at Grant Ave.)
San Francisco, CA 94133
- For the Belgians: very authentic chinese restaurant! U even think that u are in the East ad the tv broadcoasts x factor China, how funny is that!
- Service is terrible but food is great. Don't be shy and flag that waitress down!
- Absolutely hands down the best kept secret in San Fran. A hole in the wall entrance leads to an amazing dining experience. Definitely off the tourist beaten path. You'll see mostly locals here.
- Clay pots are their specialty. The lamb in particular is good, but be careful for small bone pieces.
- Their eggplant fulfills my every fantasy. Tender and sensual, its indescribably lovely.
- Order their pork cake!
- Wrong address. It's actually 699. Why are there 3 entries for one place, anyway?
- Extensive menu
- 100% China.
- Probably one of the last super cheap eats in SF
- Try the Sticky Rice Stuffed Chicken - (via @Foodspotting)
- Try the Peking Duck - (via @Foodspotting)
- You can tell food is good here cause it's one of those hard to find spots when you walk down the stairs you find packed with people. Had the spicy eggplant clay pot, tasted great.
- "cash or credit. cheap, quick & local Chinese food. right across the street from us. phone order your meal while you're at red's place."
- Excellent for lunch. I suggest the lunch specials. Tomato beef, oxtail stew, and wonton soup is met get.
- When in season, order the Yam (sweet potato)leaves. You can order it with beef, fish, or chicken. Or copy me and order with the roast pork and oyster dish!
- cash or credit. cheap, quick & local Chinese food. right across the street from us. phone order your meal while you're at red's place.
- Lunch specials starting at $3.95! Comes with big bowl of soup and hot tea.
- All the white people go here.
- The Fried Orange chicken is awesome!