New Orleans Steak House
75 State Route 15 (at Berkshire Valley Rd)
Jefferson Township, NJ 07885
- The Prime Rib is amazing. So are the salads!!
- Rustic Calabrese is fantastic
- The Filet Mignon Caesar Salad Wrap is the Holy Grail of the lunch specials. If they are serving it, order it and enjoy your free beer.
- NO LONGER EXISTS
- Had a great dinner.
- Sunday Brunch $15.00 each. Average food.
- Stopped in for drinks. Bartender is definitely generous on portion size with the Hennessey. Lol
- Love the new york strip steak
- Clams were cooked about a week ago and then just warmed up in boiling water. 0 flavor. Salad old, from a supermarket bag style. Not coming back.
- Sunday brunch for 13.95 is great...lots of breakfast and entree choices...a favorite spot
- Standard Sunday brunch fare. Good value for the price. Scrambled eggs a little runny for my tastes.
- Ask for Dennis to be your waiter
- Get the napoleon chicken wrap
- Prime Rib is my favorite here! Always good and consistent!!!
- Great onion soup
- Prime rib very nice ...also their combo specials are huge
- The mozzarella sticks are as big as hot dogs. Everything else is awesome here.
- Crescent City Talapia over dirty rice is amazing and a huge portion!
- Have the House Creole and the Chocolate Mousse Cake. So yummy!