New Orleans Hamburger & Seafood Co.
2448-2464 Manhattan Blvd (lapalco blvd)
Harvey, LA 70058
- If you're ever hungry and have time to dine in try the crawfish rolls #Delish
- Catfish & shrimp were horrible. Won't be back to find out if the hamburgers are any good.
- The Baja Burger is Great!
- The shrimp poboys are sooo good! They are only a little on the expensive side, but it's very worth it!
- I would recommend everything
- Get the Shrimpzilla
- The grilled Shrimp Chef Salad is the Bomb!!
- Cowboy burger! Free ice cream cone inside too. Convenient drive through line and you can place orders ahead and pick up there as well!
- Try anything I did and I love this place! Shrimpzilla!!!!
- Great Food
- Great place. Great food.
- Crawfish queso is so good!
- I like a place that is not scared to serve a burger cooker medium rare.
- Baja burger is amazing. And huge. To bad avocado can't be reheated for later.