Music Venue, Indie Movies, Movie Theater
- The bathrooms don't resemble a Dexter kill room anymore!
- Sound is pretty good on the balcony. View is good too.
- i recommend grabbing a drink across the street at the district lounge - they have happy hour before & after shows, plus special discounts for certain concerts if you show your ticket stub!
- WARNING: Snape kills Dumbledore.
- Balcony seats offer an excellent view of the stage. Nice use of the space.
- Good acts, and you can usually get tickets day of.
- The venue heats up during spring and summer concerts. You could probably do without a jacket.
- This venue nearly always starts right on time, so to snag a good spot come a bit early!
- Only music venue I know that serves popcorn and slushes.
- Bloody Marys but no Bakon vodka?! What the heck?
- First time here and surprised on how big it is in here! Nice cozy little venue.
- Ice water pitchers by popcorn seasonings.
- Security here steals stuff out of your pockets during patdowns. Recommend staying the hell away from this place, though unfortunately good shows are booked here occasionally
- Loved the stained glass windows. So kitsch but so good.
- Great, intimate music venue. Acoustics are fine but not the best. Seats are uncomfortable.
- Beautiful, charming old concert space. Huge reverberating acoustics. Good drink prices, stick with New Belgium beer.
- Good eclectic mix of new and old shows. For electronica, it gets a bit packed when sold out. Makes it hard to dance.
- Acoustic is not that good..
- Sheesh 6 buck PBR tallboys.
- Imelda May! :-)