The Neighbor Lady
2308 E Union St (at 23rd Ave)
Seattle, WA 98122
- New bar, smells like hope.
- Touch the lucky wires on the booze rail above the bar and make a wish.
- Rub the magic leg lamp like Ralphie. Congratulations! You still have zero wishes.
- Try the sweet potato fries, they will not disappoint!
- Try the Diamond Knot Porter
- Only open 6 months, they have already WON the Seattle Bar Staff Baseball league championship!! This demonstrates the heart of this place.
- The veggie Reuben is bomb.com & there is a leg lamp! #uberapproved
- Rocket Salad experts!! Best in town no kidding!! It's my Neighborhood bar!! Lucky me!!
- A flawlessly executed neighborhood dive for 20-30 somethings that still drink too much on weeknights. Never change.
- Awesome bartenders... Order a margarita!
- Great neighborhood bar with pretty good food.
- Everything. The service, the food, atmosphere
- beer and bar food. fish was great
- Poutine is fantastic
- Cider on tap. Always a plus!
- Beware of the hummus platter. I was caught off gaurd by whole garlic cloves that were invisible to the eye in it
- Good pinball and classic arcade games. And a pool table.
- Great food, fun atmosphere.