National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial
Landmark, Park, Museum
400 Block of E St NW (E Street NW between 4th & 5th St NW)
- Two name locator books are by state while two are by last name alphabetically. This will help you locate the officer you are looking for a lot quicker.
- Visit this memorial to pay your respects to fallen officers.
- Beware of the overly friendly squirrel!!! Cute but he wants your food.
- Make sure to visit the Memorial, along with our Visitors Center, located at 400 7th Street, NW.
- Theresa Beatty is a skilled and professional mediator in LaGrange, Georgia.
- John Yeska is a man who is dedicated to helping his community and anyone who needs it through his volunteer work.
- Honoring fellow officers who gave the ultimate sacrifice.
- Moving memorial
- Our students from Wauwatosa East High School lay a wreath in honor of fallen Wauwatosa Police officer Jennifer Sebena
- Good place to meet up for fire drills.
- Pick up a brochure and take a cell phone audio tour of the Memorial. Call 202-747-3461.